All the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees awarded by IGNOU are recognized by AICTE [Notification No. F.13-12/85-Desk (U)].
All BSE Institute Ltd. programs that are launched in collaboration with IGNOU have UGC recognition.
[UGC Circular No. F.1-8/92(CPP)]
- Learning in practice
- The classroom sessions are a combination of lively case study discussions and hands on practice exercises. This ensures that the learning is an enriching experience. To experience our learning sessions is to go inside the issues that matter and developing a holistic view and making informed decisions with foresight on the impact of the decision made.
- The course will enable you to reach inside yourself for the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to analyze and address complex situations. In every case, class, event, and activity, you are not only required to develop new skills, but also to demonstrate it.
- Blended Learning
- Our Blended learning programs have perhaps the highest impact, lowest cost way to drive major corporate learning initiatives. It offers you the advantages of face to face learning as well as those of technology based learning. We design blended learning programs that:
- Are well-structured (all steps are well-defined and scheduled in advance);
- Take advantage of best-in-class media of the day
- Save time, since part of the learning can be done by learners directly from their desktop
- Help create a social culture (learners spend a lot of time interacting with each other);
- Use demonstration and experiential learning
- Our curriculum is continuously updated keeping in line with the industry trends, regulatory guidelines and global best practices. We have a panel of industry stalwarts and academicians who review and help evolve our curriculum to ensure that it meets the needs of the industry professional.
- Our learner centered, participant directed learning approach is as stimulating for the participant as it is for the faculty. The use of case studies and hands on exercises ensures that the learning is complete and the right skills are imparted.