The Indian economy has shown consistent growth and is on the way to become a financial super power. India is set to witness a strong growth in the coming years with the boost from policy measures and budgetary allocations. Despite the global meltdown effect of last two years, India is expected to be the second fastest growing economy in the Asia Pacific region. The productivity growth rate of Indian economy in the Asia Pacific Region is estimated to be around 8% and is expected to sustain until 2020.
The increasing globalization of our economy has brought in its wake a high demand for talented global managers. Corporations across the world have demonstrated a need for quality financial knowledge, education and training for facing the vibrant financial market industry around the world.
Looking ahead, practical and focused financial education is the need of the hour and that is where BSE Institute Ltd. has been playing a pivotal role with a compelling presence in the International markets
- BSE Institute Ltd. has an excellent track record in conducting high quality inbound international programs which have been highly acclaimed and well received by overseas participants representing regulators, stock exchanges, financial institutions, banks, leading brokerage houses and other financial intermediaries
- These comprehensive international programs are focused towards market professionals in the mid to senior levels working in the securities markets that provide a unique experience of learning various aspects of the policy, practice, procedure, technology, product and processes
- These programs are primarily meant for international audience and thus consist of a right mix of class room lectures/ presentations, practical sessions/ simulation exercises/ demonstrations/ case studies; interface with leading professionals and practitioners and visits and walk and talk tours to major financial institutions in Mumbai
- The programs are envisaged to explain various facets of securities market and equip the participants with assessing, monitoring and managing these aspects with greater efficiency and efficacy
- Inbound international programs have received participation from major financial institutions from a number of regions such as South Asia, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; namely Albania, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Barbados, Bhutan, Dubai, Egypt, Germany, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Lithuania, Kuala Lumpur, Maldives, Mauritius, Morocco, Nepal, Sultanate of Oman, Fiji, Pakistan, Poland, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand and West Indies. African Nations: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda