- Photocopy of graduation mark-sheets, of all years, duly attested by gazetted officer
- A self-addressed envelope (A5 size) with postage stamp (minimum amount) affixed (for candidates who are posting the application form)
- Duly filled in Acknowledgement Card
- Duly filled in Identity Card with photograph (for candidates appearing for BTI-ET)
- Affixed photo to be signed on the first page of application (color photo with white background)
- Photocopy of Date of birth proof* duly attested by gazetted officer
- Photocopy of Category certificate for SC/ST duly attested by gazetted officer
- Demand Draft drawn in favor BSE Institute Ltd., payable at Mumbai (with Name, address, application number, mobile number written at the backside of the DD)
Please ensure that all the attached documents are stapled carefully with the application form and the photographs are properly pasted on the application form and the BTI-ET identity card.
* Date of Birth proof can be either Birth Certificate OR School Leaving Certificate OR PAN Card
Instructions for Filling the Application Form
- Application Form for admissions to MBA - Financial Markets is to be sent to BSE Institute Ltd. with required documents as listed in the ‘Checklist’; duly filled Identity and Acknowledgement Cards.
- Students submitting CAT scores need to send the Application form with duly filled Acknowledgement Card.
- Students appearing for BTI- ET need to send the Application form with duly filled Identity card and Acknowledgement Card.
- It may please be noted that no change of address will be entertained till admissions are finalized.
- Please post or personally send in completed forms along with the documents mentioned in the Checklist to the BSE Institute Ltd., so that it reaches on or before the last date. Incomplete applications received after the last date as notified would be summarily rejected without giving any information to the candidate thereof.
- Attention is drawn to the Eligibility section. Please submit attested copies of relevant documents, as listed in the ‘Checklist’, to establish your eligibility.
Incomplete and Late Applications
- The last date for receiving applications is 20th March, 2012 (before 5:00 P. M.) for Indian, International and Non – resident Indian students.
- Incomplete and/or late applications will be summarily rejected.
- The students are, therefore, advised to fill carefully all relevant columns in the Application Form for admission and enclose the requisite fee through a Bank Draft, attested copies of testimonials, proof of age, educational qualification and any other documents, as required.
- The University will not accept any statement from the students about their ignorance in meeting these requirements.
Disclaimer: Falsification of details in the application will lead to rejection of application.
Students applying for the MBA - Financial Markets program are not allowed to canvas against or send hate messages via any media of communication or harass the staff or seek preferential treatment through BSE Institute Ltd. or any of its Associates or programs conducted by BSE Institute Ltd. or any of its Associates